Developed within Microsoft Dynamics NAV, a solid, time tested enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution built on the latest Microsoft technologies, RPM provides you with everything your company needs to manage your rental, sales and service businesses effectively and efficiently in a fully integrated database.
Rental Process Management – RPM, a proven and tested solution that provides all company needs to manage rental, sales, and service business, is now Certified for Microsoft Dynamics® – CfMD. CfMD, is Microsoft Corp.’s highest standard for partner-developed software. This certification represents a significant step in elevating the standard for partner-developed software solutions for industry-specific business applications.
RPM functionality includes
- Rental Fleet Management: organize & track your equipment status, location and movements.
- Optimize Fleet Utilization by having visibility into your equipment status and availability now and into the future.
- Flexible rental billing options include advance or arrears billing, many options for periodic billing, utilization-based billing,
- Accounting for rentals: real time posting of rental invoices to GL; rental revenue reporting by Product Line, Category, Subcategory, Project, even down to the unit level; automated accrual & deferral calculations, and many analysis tools.
- Service Work Order processing: track repairs & maintenance history of your own equipment or customer equipment. Integrated with related rental unit statistics. Allows you to charge customers for damage to your equipment or for repairs to customer equipment. Includes preventive maintenance features.