Customer Support: For current clients with login and password, please login here, to access the online help and reach our Customer Support Team.
Customer support can be reached during normal business hours 9am-5pm EST.
How does RPM help me keep track of my fleet?
- RPM organizes your equipment into 4 levels of groupings, and gathers statistics for each of the 4 levels so you can use that information for better fleet management.
- RPM tracks the status & location of serialized equipment 365 days per year. It also tracks movement of equipment; shipments, receipts, and transfers. So you can better serve your customers by knowing equipment availability in real time, and plan your business by forecasting future availability.
What options does RPM provide for rental billing?
- RPM gives you the ultimate flexibility in defining your billing methods. Daily, weekly, monthly, advance or arrears billing, minimum price, user defined price periods are all available options.
- Billing based on utilization days or a pre-defined calendar for billable/non billable days.
What documents are available in RPM?
- Rental Quote, Rental Booking, Rental Order, Order Confirmation, Billing Approval, Pick Ticket, Delivery Ticket, Pickup Ticket, Transfer, Field Ticket all allow you to automate & standardize your processes for better visibility of your operations.
How does RPM help accounting?
- Being fully embedded into your Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system means up to the minute financial reporting. Automated function for accruals & deferrals helps shorten month end close. RPM reporting leverages Dynamics NAV dimensions and analysis views for GL based financial reporting on all rental transactions. RPM provides margin statistics on every serialized piece of equipment including sub-rented equipment.
Does RPM track repairs & maintenance of our equipment?
- RPM Service Work Orders are integrated with rentals and can be used for tracking internal R&M work, bill customers for the work in case of customer damage, and invoice customers for repairs on customer-owned equipment. RPM Service includes service contract & planned maintenance features.
SLA-Support Level Agreement
Support services are available Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST.
Support Requests are submitted through our website support page.
Response Time to Support Requests:
Consulticorp is determined to respond to support requests submitted by Customer within the following time frames:
|Urgency of Support Request||Timeframe for Response|
Urgent: Total system failure or inability to use critical functions.
Medium: Inability to use certain system functions. Able to continue working or use a work- around.
Low: Requests for information or general noncritical inquiries or assistance with data corrections.
Support Life Cycle
Consulticorp’s RPM software life cycle follows Microsoft Dynamics NAV life cycle. We support the latest and current versions of Dynamics NAV according to Microsoft support policy. We also support all versions of Rental Process Management-RPM.